Before Hitler there was Mohammad. Mohammad mastered the language, the excessive nonsense of Fascist ideology by posing fascist ideals in the dress of a religion. Fascism’s labels have changed – Islam, Nazism, Communism, Francoism, Peronism, and assorted varieties have existed, but irregardless of the label, the intent of Fascism has always been the same – the destruction of the modern world and the imposition of an elite managed utopia. Fascist Islam poses the most radical threat to Western civilisation, and much like Nazism or Communism, its aim is to destroy our modern world and create a slave state based on improbably fascistic ideals propagated by a 7th century racist, cruel, greedy and corrupt politician.
The war by fascist Islam against civilisation commenced in 622, and has rarely shown a lack of energy or purpose. It is only in recent years and especially since 2001, that the world’s consciousness, in part, has been moved to recognise this threat against civilisation. Sadly only a minority of the modern world has been convinced that a war exists, and that a war against fascist Islamic elements is necessary. This is dangerous. The entire resources of the modern world must be brought against Islam’s radical sects that want to wipe out Western civilisation and impose Talibanic governance. Yet most people in the West are indifferent, afraid or unconvinced.
This could turn out to be a tragedy. Each year extremist Islam kills thousands of non-Muslims and Muslims. Much of the carnage is not only Western oriented but designed to target civilians and destroy civil society. The indiscriminate butchery has not abated and only intensifies with modern technology. Defeating theocratic fascism, whether embedded in Hitler’s Germany or a decayed and broken Middle East, mandates war on their territory. The West cannot allow defeatists, appeasers, and irrational emotionalists to destroy its resolve and succumb to the Islamic threat.
There is certainly enough evidence of Islamic intentions to destroy the modern world. The list of Islamic violence against civilisation is impressive. Outside of assassinating civilians in New York, Bali, Buenos Aires, Roma, London, Milano, Moscow, and Madrid amongst others, the Islamo-fascists are or have been recently engaged in armed struggles including: >br>
-A murderous and continuous war of terrorism against Israel.
-In The Sudan during the past 20 years, a Muslim government has killed over two million Christians and Animists in the south.
-Algeria is wracked by bitter fighting between Islamic Fundamentalists and the military.
-Nigeria is in the midst of a civil war between Moslems and Christians.
-In Kenya the Islamic Party has declared Holy War on the government.
-Khaddaffi and his Libyan army have carried out numerous military excursions into neighbouring Chad, and, like Afghanistan and Iran, Libya is still a base for terrorist plots.
-In Turkey the secular Muslim government is being challenged by the militant Refah Islamic Party.
-A war rages between Christian Ethiopia and Muslim Eritrea.
- Christian Armenians attacked by Muslim Azerbaijanis.
- Muslims in Chechnya, Daghestan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan have ignited insurrection against the pro-Russian regimes.
- Muslim – Christian conflicts in the Balkans have resulted in a Bosnian Muslim statelet and Albanian – Serbian tensions that could reignite a war.
- A drug network partially based in Lebanon with affiliations worldwide which continues to fund Islamic aggression and which is itself a violent and dangerous network.
-Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia along with Egyptian groups are spending about U$3-5 billion per annum funding various programs of terror and education worldwide.
-Muslims have slaughtered villages of Christians in Indonesia, Timor and the Philippines.
These are the abstract levels of violence. Death threats, beheadings, razor blades against necks pressing for conversion, female slavery, adolescent pubic mutilations, stonings, religious police and violent denunciations of jewish pigs and western imperialists along with cowardly murders of civilians all bring into focus the absurdity but lethality of this political philosophy. Ignoring such evidence is beyond nescient.
The list of terrorist committed atrocities since 1968 is long, most of the actions are attributable to Islam, and the West to its danger, ignores the clear signals and signs of fascist violence.
Brief Synopsis of terrorist actions since 1968
•July 23rd – Three members of Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine hijack an El Al plane to Rome.
•November 22nd – Twelve people were killed at a bombing in the market in Jerusalem.
• February 18th An El Al aircraft in Zurich Switzerland was attacked, the co-pilot was killed.
• February 21st were killed and eight injured in a bomb blast in Jerusalem.
• August 29th A TWA 707 was hijacked by Palestinian terrorist to Damascus.
• September 29th – A TWA plane flying from Rome to Lodi Italy was hijacked to Damascus.
• November 27th- The El Al office in Athens attacked and innocent bystanders killed.
• February 10th. A bus carrying passengers to an a plane is attacked by Palestinian terrorist at the Munich airport.
• February 21st- A Swissair plane on a flight to Israel is blown up in mid air by Palestinian terrorists.
• April 21st- A bomb explodes aboard a Philippines airliners. All 36 aboard are killed.
• May 22nd Eight Israeli schoolchildren are killed by Arab terrorist.
• September 6th- An attempt is made to hijack four planes. The attempt to hijack an El Al plane fails, while three others succeed. The planes all end up in the Jordanian desert.
• January 26th A bomb explodes on a Yugoslav plane killing all but one passenger.
• May 30th- 24 people are killed at Lod airport by Japanese terrorist recruited by Palestinians.
• July 21st twenty two bombs go off in downtown Belfast killing 11 people.
• September 5th – Eleven members of the Israeli Olympic team are killed by Black September an arm of the PLO led by Arafat at the Olympic games in Munich.
• February 23rd- Israel shoots down a Libyan plane over the Sinai desert fearing it was a flying bomb.
• March 8th- Two IRA bombs explode in London killing one person and injuring 200.
• August 5th- Five people are killed when a Libyan terrorist group attacks a TWA plane.
• September 8th Libyan terrorist plant a bomb on board a TWA plane flying from Athens to Rome, all 85 passengers are killed.
• November 21st The IRA explodes a series of bombs in Birmingham England- 21 people are killed.
• September 30th A Hungarian airplane explodes killing all 64 persons on board.
• January 1st-Eighty-two people are killed aboard a Lebanese plane.
• June 24th- An Air France plane is hijacked to Uganda. Israeli later stages a daring rescue mission to free the hostages.
• March 12th Thirty seven Israelis are killed on a bus by Palestinian terrorists.
• April 19th -Thirteen people were killed and 177 injured in a terrorist attack in Davao Philippines.
• August 6th- A kosher restaurant is attacked in Paris killing eight.
• April 18th Eighty-three people are killed at the US Embassy in Beirut.
• September 29th- A Gulf Air plane explodes killing all 166 people aboard.
• October 29th- 241 US Marines are killed in a truck bombing in Beirut by the Islamic Jihad (controlled by Syria).
• September 20th- The US embassy in the Beirut is bombed- 15 are killed.
• June 23rd 345 people are killed when Sikh terrorist explode a bomb aboard an Air India 747.
• October 7th- The Cruise ship the Achilles Laura was hijacked by Palestinian terrorists.
• September 5th A Pan Am aircraft is hijacked by Palestinian terrorists. Twenty passengers are killed.
• Pan Am flight 103 is blown up over Lockerbie Scotland. All 259 passengers and crew are killed.
• The Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires is bombed and 14 die.
• February 26th- A bomb explodes in the basement of the World Trade Center in New York. Six die and 1,000 are injured.
• July 27th- Five are killed in a car bombing in Milan Italy.
• March 20th- 12 people are killed when nerve gas is released in a Tokyo subway.
• April 19th- The Murrah Federal office building is destroyed by a bomb in Oklahoma City Oklahoma killing 168.
• August 7th – The US embassies in Nairobi Kenya and Dar es Salamm in Tanzania are bombed. Dozens die, hundreds are wounded.
• September 11th – Attacks on New York, Washington take 3000 lives and wipe out the WTC and part of the Pentagon.
• November 20 – Istanbul bombings kill 27 and wound 400.
• Removal of Hussein’s regime which killed 300.000-500.000 civilians.
• March 11 – Madrid bombings kill 191 and wounds 1800.
• July 7 – At least 50 killed and 700 wounded in transit attacks in London.
-1970 to 1990. During the Arafat and Muslim inspired civil war, in Lebanon 100.000 Christians and non-Muslims are killed and murdered.
-From 2005 to now Muslim ‘youth’ have been rioting in cities in France and Denmark causing billions in damages. Muslims account for almost 2/3 of violent crime in Denmark and over 60% of rapes in France.
In Kosovo, Muslims over the past 20 years, attacked, butchered and forced literally hundreds of thousands of Serbs to leave. Their reward? To be granted a Muslim state by the cowards running tthe EU and the US State department whilst manipulating the Western media that all violence was the result of Serb ‘fascist’ aggression.
-2000 to 2008. Over 5.000 Jewish civilians have been killed or seriously wounded from Arab rocket attacks.
Just since 2005 there have been almost 5.000 Muslim attacks worldwide, with almost 500.000 dead and wounded. And yet we are told by the media that it is in fact Western policy or Jewish intolerance which is to blame for this orgy of rampaging hate and blood.
In short there is a war going on and it has been in train since 1968. In fighting a war we need to destroy fascist Islam at its source, reform our immigration and domestic security systems, and fight to protect our Judeo-Christian set of values from destruction by Islamacists and the Liberal elite.
- It’s a God Thing ... was of Vanunu being transported to his closed door trial depicting his inspired move to write upon his palm: "HIJACKED" and the Rome flight number he had been...
- Vacations in Malta – The Reasons Why ... needs. The economy's primary dependencies are on foreign trade, manufacturing, tourism and financial services.
Cheaper airfares for flights to Malta is credited with some of...
- Travel to Europe – Book Cheap Plane Tickets ... through. But with our discount on international airline tickets it is now.
Use the technology at hand and book cheap plane tickets to various destinations in Europe....
- Cheap Airl Tickets – Flying On A Shoestring ... city and want a ticket to Japan, for example, go to Little Tokyo and check out the small agencies. If you want to go to Rome, check out...